Quick sea bass wrap
Quick sea bass wrap with deconstructed guacamole
- 4 sea bass fillets (~350gr)
- 4 arabic pita bread
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cilantro bunch, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons roasted cashews, broken
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 50gr breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the cumin, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Rub the fillets with the olive oil and coat with the breadcrumbs’ mix. Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 20’.
- In the meantime, peel and slice the avocado.
- Dice the onion and tomato.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the lime zest and juice.
- Break the cashews and chop the cilantro.
- Place the mayo mix and avocado slices along the middle of the pita bread. Sprinkle some cilantro and place the baked fillet on top.
- Add the cashews, tomato and onion.
- Fold the sides and wrap tightly.
- Cut diagonally and serve.