Sea bream power bowl
- 2 sea bream fillets* (~200gr.)
- 50gr. tricolor quinoa
- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes (in 3 colors)
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 handfuls of broccoli florets
- ½ pomegranate (arils)
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 100gr. fresh spinach
- 6 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 100 ml teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- Peel the sweet potatoes and dice in 2cm cubes. Spread on an oven tray, season with salt and sprinkle with olive oil and lime juice. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 25’.
- Remove the foil, make space on the tray for the fillets and place them, skin down, in the center of the tray. Glaze the fillets with teriyaki sauce. Bake for an additional 20’, without the cover.
- In the meantime, broil the broccoli in boiling water, keeping it crunchy.
- Wash the quinoa under running water in a sieve. In another saucepan bring 2 cups of water to boil and add the quinoa. Simmer until the water has been soaked up, remove the saucepan from the heat and cover. Allow 5’ to puff up. Season with salt and let it cool down.
- Serve the fresh spinach in 2 bowls and place the broccoli on top. Sprinkle with the remaining olive oil and the balsamic vinegar.
- Add the pomegranate arils, the baked fillet, the sweet potatoes and the quinoa. Pour the remaining teriyaki sauce on top of the fillet, sprinkle with the flaked almonds and enjoy.
*instead of sea bream fillets we can use sea bass fillets