Skip to main content
- 1 whole large sea bass (1-1,2kg) or two smaller ones (600-800gr), gutted and scaled
- 2 fennel bulbs, sliced
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 2 fresh dill sprigs
- 1 lemon, sliced
- olive oil
- 100ml white wine
- sea salt
- Season the fish inside and out. Fill the stomach cavity with the sliced fennel, the lemon slices and the capers.
- Top with the dill sprigs and pour a little olive oil over the fish
- Wrap the fish in foil, to make a parcel.
- Pour the wine into the parcel and fold to close tightly.
- Bake on a tray in a preheated oven (200°C) for 40 minutes for the large sea bass, or 30 minutes for the smaller ones.