Skip to main content
- 4 sea bass fillets, skin off (80-90gr per fillet)
- 300 ml lime Juice
- 200 ml orange Juice
- 200 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 diced seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro leaves, plus more leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- zest from 1 lime
- zest from ½ orange
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- green salad (lettuce, rocket, iceberg etc)
- Dice the sea bass in 1cm pieces and place in a bowl. Add the lime and orange juices and allow to cure for 1 hour in the refrigerator (make sure all fish is covered in marinade).
- Drain the fish cubes and place in a new bowl. Add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Add the tomato, cilantro, chives and lime and orange zests and mix.
- Serve the ceviche on top of a green salad.