Delicious sea bass burger
- 4 large sea bass fillets (~500gr)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 150gr. breadcrumbs
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon butter & 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 8 burger buns
- Remove the skin from the fillets and finely dice the fish.
- Place the fish in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, paprika, breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, pepper and egg white.
- Mix well and form 8 burgers.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and melt the butter together with the olive oil. Cook each burger for approximately 8’ on each side.
- Briefly toast the buns in the pan. Cut in the middle and spread some mayo on the lower side.
- Add the cucumber slices and place the burger on top.